Doctors who write nexus letters and other medical opinions for Veterans’ VA disability claims can list their name here on this site for free. The site is maintained by psychologist Todd Finnerty, Psy.D., but Dr. Finnerty does not necessarily endorse any doctor who is listed here and he has not evaluated their services or credentials.
Nexus letter doctors near me
Do you need to find a list of nexus letter doctors near you? Sometimes it can be helpful to find someone close enough that you can travel to for an exam (for example Dr. Finnerty is in Columbus, Ohio). However, professionals can perform medical records reviews and potentially write a nexus letter that way no matter where you are located nationwide/ in the world.
The doctors on the list below (other than Dr. Finnerty), have no relationship to nexusletters.com. Their fees will be different than the fees that I have listed on this website for me. Any opinions expressed on the website are the sole fault of Todd Finnerty, Psy.D.; the other professionals below are listed here as a service to you.
Sometimes your treatment provider won’t write a nexus letter and you need to find a forensic specialist with expertise in VA disability claims. If you’re searching for a specialized doctor who will write you a nexus letter you’ve now found the right place. You can work directly with the doctor (and not a middleman).
Please note: I’ve only added websites to the list below where I could see who the actual professionals are who are performing the services.
The professionals listed below are likely to write nexus letters and or perform disability examinations for Veterans. They are not in any particular order except that since I made this website I get to put my name first. If you have any suggested updates to the list below please contact me. REMEMBER– Dr. Finnerty does not endorse any of the people on this list and they are not associated with Dr. Finnerty in any way; it is included here just for your convenience.
- Todd Finnerty, Psy.D.; Psychologist; Columbus, Ohio; (330)495-8809; firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.toddfinnerty.com and also http://www.NexusLetters.com
- David Anaise, MD, JD; physician & lawyer; https://www.danaise.com/ (he also authored a book about Medical Evidence in Veterans’ Disability Rating which I read and found useful).
- John W. Ellis, MD; physician; ellisclinic.com
- Mark Worthen, PsyD; psychologist; https://www.drworthen.net/ (see also https://www.ptsdexams.net/ )
- Brett Vallette, Ph.D.; psychologist; https://veteranspsychevaluations.com/
- Thomas, Seiter, jr, MD; physician; https://marian-medical.com/
- Jerald Cook, MD; physician; https://medfitconsulting.com/
- Victoria A. Cassano, MD; physician; https://drcassano.com/
- Leah Wingeart, Psy.D.; psychologist; https://www.shrinkwraptlasvegas.com/
- Quinn Austin-Small, Ph.D.; psychologist; https://www.qasphd.com/
- Remington Nevin, MD, MPH, DrPH ; physician; https://remingtonnevin.com/
- Suzanne Best, Ph.D.; psychologist; https://www.suzannebestphd.com/
- Jeffrey Garbelman, Psy.D.; psychologist; http://ipcwisconsin.com/veterans-benefit-claims/ https://wpapsychology.com/
- Kyle Mitchell, DO; physician; https://www.kdvma.com/
- Nicole Edwards, DO; physician; https://abundantcandp.com/
- Thomas Grieder, MD; physician (psychiatrist); https://ptsdmedicalopinion.com/
- Jennifer Sweeton, Psy.D.; psychologist; https://www.jennifersweeton.com/
- Fred Nolen, Ph.D.; psychologist; email@example.com
- Dezmond Sumter, M.D.; physician; firstname.lastname@example.org; https://www.facebook.com/premierphysiciangroup
- Jessica Allen, M.D., psychiatrist, http://www.ptsdnc.com
- Rick Levada, MPAS, PA-C Rick@spointmc.com https://www.spointmc.org/
- Krystal Broughton, MPAS, PA-C Krystal@spointmc.com https://www.spointmc.org/
- Tara Thompson, MPAS, PA-C /MRPY Professional Services LLC; mrpyprofessionalservices.com
- Ashley Gardner, PA-C; info@MyVeteranNexusLetter.com; https://myveterannexusletter.com
- Dr. Joseph G. Krainin, MD, FAASM (sleep) https://singularsleep.com/products/va-nexus-letter-records-review
This website also serves ads for other sites below this paragraph. Those sites are not affiliated with Dr. Finnerty. Dr. Finnerty of course will earn a fee if you click on those ads. Dr. Finnerty has chosen to allow them to assist you in finding other options in case you need a specialist other than a psychologist. The sites below may or may be related to nexus letters for VA disability claims.